Many of you know that my latest book, The Introverted Leader, 2nd edition launched earlier this month. Writing the book gave me a chance to explore new insights about introverted leaders. Readers and audiences really were the ones who contributed the new content. Marketing the book has also been a cool journey. I have spoken to interviewers I admire and written for publications I truly respect.
Here are a few of those interviews you might enjoy. Check these out and consider subscribing to those that resonate with you.
- Susan Cain’s Quiet Revolution – book excerpt from the Leading and Participating in Meetings chapter
- Berrett-Koehler’s blog post – Seeking the Next Wave of Introverted Leaders
- Darcy Eikenberg’s Red Cape Revolution video interview
- Beth Buelow’s The Introvert Entrepreneur podcast
- Brandon Smith Show interview – Insight for The Introverted Leader (video) (audio)
- Craig Price’s Reality Check podcast (episode 249)
- Julie Winkle Giulioni’s blog post
- Steve Glaviski’s podcast on Future2
- My article in HR Magazine – Have We Gone Too Far in Promoting Collaboration?
- My interview with Becky Robinson of Weaving Influence on The Seven Myths of Book Marketing
Buying a book and writing a short Amazon review would also be so appreciated!