O’Reilly Media Video Training
Jennifer created a video for O’Reilly Media called Success Skills for Introverts: Cultivating Quiet Strengths. The bulk of this video shows how introverts can succeed at work by cultivating six key strengths:
- Taking quiet time to unleash creativity and sustain energy
- Preparation to prove the value of your proposal and involve others
- Engaged listening to gain increased understanding of situations
- Focused conversations to solve problems and work through conflict
- Writing to advocate a position, and motivate others
- Thoughtful use of social media to grow relationships and move people to action
Start this video training course for free HERE.
The Introverted Leader program is available through a unique and innovative learning method called the Learning Burst. This process gives participants the opportunity to learn without having to disrupt their daily workflow. A Learning Burst is a combination of an eight-to-ten-minute audio cast and a workbook of supporting material. The workbook material contains short quizzes and exercises to reinforce learning. Audio segments are in an MP3 format. For a sample audio, click HERE.
We also partner with the unique PDUs2Go and provide a series of complete, portable project management courses based on the Introverted Leader materials. These unique courses are downloadable and can be listened to on the go. The best part about it? Project managers meet their Project Management Institute (PMI) requirements.
Go to PDUs2Go to learn more about this and other exciting courses.